Lice are small, wingless insects that parasite the hair and feed themselves with the blood from the capillaries present in the scalp.
Head lice are a common problem especially for young kids in primary school. They don’t have anything to do with dirty hair, and are usually picked up by head-to-head contact.
Here is the best method to get rid of head lice at home:
– lice comb
– white vinegar
– 2 shower caps
1. Apply mouthwash on the hair until it is completely wet.
2. Put the shower cap on.
3. Wait for an hour.
4. Put some towels on your shoulders to avoid getting stained.
5. Remove the shower cap after an hour. You’ll find the dead lice inside the cap.
6. Squeeze your hair and spray white vinegar on hair and scalp.
7. Put the second shower cap on and wait for an hour.
8. Wash your hair normally with shampoo.
9. Remove the remaining dead lice from your hair using the lice comb.
Have you managed to get rid of head lice using this method? Don’t forget to share this info with others!