If you are struggling with hair loss, then you should learn to prepare a natural treatment for that based on onion juice. And that’s because onion juice is one of the best treatments you can use for thin hair and hair regeneration.
A natural hair loss treatment with onion juice is ideal because onions contain sulfur. This is one of the main factors that help hair growth. It’s present in a large amount in hair, skin and nails. Lack of sulfur can cause problems such as hair loss. You can benefit from the internal intake of sulfur by eating onions, garlic, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, spinach, seafood, all types of meat, eggs, milk, beans, peas, lentils, soybeans, and wheat germ.
How to make a natural treatment for hair loss based on onion juice
– 1 onion
– essential oil (your choice)
1. Peel, clean and chop the onion very finely or grate it! Then strain it! If tears are falling from your eyes, because of the onion, keep it in the freezer for about 15 minutes before chopping it.
2. With a spoon, press on the chopped onion to extract as much as juice you need.
3. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of honey to the onion juice.
4. Optionally, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. For example, essential oil of lavender, basil, rosemary or mint is best for this treatment. It gives you a more beautiful smell and you will never feel like crying because of the onion. These essential oils also stimulate hair growth.
5. You can also add lemon juice or rose water to fade the onion smell.
How to use this treatment:
1. Massage the scalp with this mixture.
2. Cover with a shower cap and let it work overnight for at least 30 minutes.
3. Rinse the hair.
4. Repeat this treatment every day, for several months or until results start to appear.
Image Credits: Toodlehub