It is suitable for any type of skin, but especially for dilated pores.
Use it in the morning and evening, after you’ve cleansed your skin with cleanser.
– 250 ml of distilled water
– 1 tablespoon of dried chamomile flowers
– 1 tablespoon of dried marigold
– 1 tablespoon of dried lavender
– 1 tablespoon of dried mint leaves
Prepare an infusion of these plants and distilled water, let it stand for 2-3 hours, strain it and add the peel from 2 lemons. Let it stand for 2-3 hours again, strain it again and add (optionally) a spoonful of glycerin or aloe vera gel.
Pour the composition into a clean container with lid, put it in the refrigerator and use this face lotion during a week. Prepare another one the next week.
Image Credits: Livesimply.me