Cellulite has become a real problem for more and more women, whether they have extra pounds or have a thin silhouette. The appearance of orange peel is unsightly and can hardly be eliminated. However, there is a very effective method to get rid of cellulite, and if applied every night, the results can be noticed as soon as possible.
But there is a method that can get you rid of cellulite quickly, if it is used regularly. I’m talking about dry brushing, and it turns in being very effective among those beauty models.
Dry brushing is the simple and very easy way to get rid of cellulite. This dry brushing helps to improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage to remove the build-up of toxins from the body. However, improved blood flow to make the skin appear plump and thus reduces the appearance of cellulite.
What you should do?
– Be sure to clean and dry your skin and brush before going into the process.
– Then brush your skin towards the heart to increase the blood circulation and avoid doing long sweeps, scrubbing, going forth or back or circular motions.
– Start with your legs (thighs), brush it fast and short in upward strokes from low to high.
– Be sure concentrate more on the areas where you have cellulite is visible.
– Then after, brush your arms using upward stroke i.e. moving from wrist to shoulders and then come to stomach, move in lower to upper abdomen.
– Continue dry brushing your body parts for 5 – 10 minutes and take a shower to remove the toxins, fat cells and dead cells from the skin.
– Repeat the same regularly to remove the outer extremities toward the heart and promotes healthy skin.
Important tip: For best and long-lasting effective results, choose the brush with soft fiber bristles. Also, avoid brushing on your broken skin to prevent irritation.
Image Credits: Beautifynow