In case you’ve got infected with genital warts, don’t panic because you can get rid of them.
However, you should know that most genital warts are caused by the HPV and there’s no cure for this virus. Even if warts will disappear, you still can transmit the virus.
Genital warts, most of the time, don’t require treatment unless they cause pain, because they will go on their own.
You can froze or burn genital warts in a health care center or you can remove them surgical or with laser therapy. There are also topical medicines that can be applied local, but you should see a doctor first.
However, even if you treat genital warts surgical they can relapse anytime, especially if you have a weak immune system. So, home remedies are likely to be more suitable than standard medical treatments.
There are various natural remedies that can cure genital warts, but most of them aren’t tested. However, it is proven that certain remedies have impressive effects if they are used frequently.
Tea Tree oil and Garlic for Genital Warts
- 2-4 drops of tea tree oil
How to do:
- Apply 2-4 drops of tea tree oil on the warts.
- Place crushed garlic on top of this.
- Bandage the area and leave it overnight.
Repetitions: Repeat the process every night for 4-6 weeks to achieve complete recovery.
Does Tea Tree oil Help Genital Warts?
1. Tea tree oil is known to have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties making it a therapeutic for curing warts.
2. Tea tree oil contains a strong anti-microbial compound called terpinen-4-ol that attacks HPV, the virus causing genital warts.