After a certain age, most of us will end up suffering from arthritis. Well, at least I will since this joint diseases runs in the family. As a matter of fact I start exercising to keep it under control when I will be older.
But what is arthritis?
Well, it is a disease that affects the joint tissue. Still is not known what causes rheumatoid arthritis but it seems that the process is triggered by a chronic infection that causes autoimmune damage – the immune system starts attacking their own joints.
Those suffering from arthritis start feeling discomfort in the joints right after they woke up, because the pain seems to get stronger while resting.
Rheumatoid arthritis seems to be alleviated with local anti-inflammatory ointments and analgesics and therapy. Of course, a change in the diet should be introduced in your routine.
However, grandma and mom are using an incredible remedy to alleviate rheumatoid arthritis pain. At least these 2 ladies in my family are saying that after applying the remedy they can continue with their day-by-day chores.
- 2 tablespoons of Cayenne pepper powder
- 1 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar or half a cup of warm extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 inch of Grated ginger
Prepare it as it follows and respect each step:
- Add the grated ginger and the cayenne pepper to the apple cider vinegar or warm olive oil
- Stir it well until you form a homogeneous paste
- Apply the paste to the affected areas and leave it to soak around 20-30 minutes (repeat this twice a day)
- Rinse it with warm water and pat dry
- Keep the leftovers in the refrigerator. Give a stir before next time you use it
Sore joints are not a joke at all. Start using this remedy immediately, your joints will be thankful.